PDA

View Full Version : Board Modification Request

Humour
25-10-2003, 11:44 AM
lo Foots,

Over the past few days I have noticed that none of the emoticons on the board which are animated actually move, what I mean is they are stuck in time sort of thing, whats the score with that?

Also the extra emoticons selection screen is too small, basically some of them are too small to see what they are.

Do you think you can fix that m8?

One last thing, that Logitech MX700 mouse, do you know any suppliers here in the UK who are selling it, and how much does it retail at?

Cheers

Huma :)

P.S. If we consider BR to be our sister/allied clan shouldnt we have a link to their website on our board, so we can go there willy nilly and post on their board?

GAZ
25-10-2003, 11:59 AM
Humour - MX-700 - really try and check it out before you buy. I dont get on with mine esp as assault infantry but its too expensive to get rid off. My m8 tsunami has just got rid of his too for an MX-500 and has noticed his UT / Q3 improve ten fold. Don't know if it because of the cordless or the weight but i would see if you can try before you buy or look at the MX-500 also - wish i'd gone down that road. Baz has a 500 so he might be worth talking to.

Jingles
25-10-2003, 12:50 PM
I tried an MX500 vs an MX300 in a Quake3 Rail test and I preferred the mx300. I'd strongly advise you try your mouse out before you buy it because it is very much a personal thing.

|FTA|Morbid
25-10-2003, 01:25 PM
I have a logitech dual optical, its a nice mouse and not to expensive, my quake 2/3 improved loads, but im yet to try out an mx500 / 700, i know a few peeps who use it and love it, i reckon ill be gettin an mx 500 for my next upgrade.

Humour
25-10-2003, 01:35 PM
Cheers for the info lads.

I currently have a Logitech Optical I niked from work its very small and it works well on my Ratpadz mousing surface, however its got a fecking wire attached to it and I have died plenty of times in BF as the wire gets stuck at a pivotal point and I cant aim at the enemy in time and subesquently die in the process of trying to free up my mouse.

I also bought a microsoft Optical Blue mouse ages ago but for some reason that mouse just doesnt register fast movements when i try to move the mouse too fast in one direction it actually stays on the same spot or even goes off in the wrong direction :wtf: So I just took that one to work and I use it as my work mouse now, obviously nicked one from work to replace it with :D

I dont really like bulky mice, but I would like to try out a cordless solution that actually moves where it is pointed and fast, so any suggestions would be much appreciated lads.

Cheers

|FTA|Morbid
25-10-2003, 01:40 PM
You could always buy a mouse bungee one of these:
http://www.everglide.co.uk/product/mb_black.gif
Their meant to be great for keeping ur wire outa the way, i have the same problem man, i sometimes have problems movin my mouse off to the left where it gets stuck on my monitor, Ther not to expensive either. Im gonna stick with wired mouses because i cant be bothered to pay for batterys every 5 minutes to keep the mouse working.

Death
25-10-2003, 07:06 PM
i was gonna buy one of the logitec ones but argos didnt have it in stock so i bought another microsoft one this week. Its a microsoft Blue and its very nice.

|FTA|Morbid
25-10-2003, 07:20 PM
I tried a MS mouse, the inteli explorer thingy, didnt like it at all, if u move ur mouse to fast the pointer just wobbles about in one place, no good for fast games like q3 :?

Baz
26-10-2003, 01:22 AM
mx500

mouse
of
win

cant reccomend highly enough