PDA

View Full Version : TS Probs

Deacon
09-06-2004, 09:00 AM
Hey guys having a little problem with TS, wondered if you had experienced it already. Basically when i load a game of BFV the interface crashes, can still talk to people its just i can't change channel let alone shut the thing down. Also won't show up as a task so i can't kill it that way.
Far as i know i've got all the latest versions and codecs, wondered if you might know something im missing. :confused:

Bleak
09-06-2004, 09:08 AM
i had the same problems during our tactics sesion on monday night, it's only started happening since you came home from uni, so i blame you :cussing:

p.s. i don't have a clue what the problem is either

Daggz
09-06-2004, 10:44 AM
i have the same problem with other programs sometimes like msn. When im playin ET some1 logs in and it screws up my screen darkness. When i go back to windows msn cant be found.

|FTA|Morbid
09-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Maybe related, i had a virus on TS2 up until yesterday, it was a keylogger, as soon as i clicked on ts2 my anti-vvirus popped up and told me about, maybe this could have something to do with it?

Deacon
10-06-2004, 12:54 AM
cheers guys, will look into it being a possible virus just to make sure.

Kali
10-06-2004, 06:53 AM
I would also suggest , if you dont have a virus , re install TS again!, also use scandisk on you Hardives it somtimes corrects thease things!