PDA

View Full Version : Humour's Puter Status

Humour
05-10-2004, 10:31 PM
Lo lads n ladies

This is just a little update as to Humour's whereabouts over the past few days/weeks (for those interested ofcourse).

I have now installed Corsair X1024-3200XLPRO (1GB DDR400 RAM) in my rig :D

Since all the new shiny hardware arrived to my house today, with which I have to build a rig for my ex boss (he paid for it all by my reccomendation) I was kinda wondering what I can swap over since the two rig's are identical bar the RAM and GFX.

With that in mind, I grabbed his Mobile Athlon XP2600 and banged it in my box :oops: and took my XP2500 out ready to go in his rig once I get started on it. I did ask the old boy what he will be using the rig for and he basically said email and surfing and sometimes writing word documents lol. I guess thats where I thought, well he wont really need the O/C ability of the Mobile Athlon considering the rest of the machine's spec, thus not feeling guilty for doing a dirty swap of CPU's

His Spec:
Athlon XP2500 Multi Unlocked, Guaranteed to run @ 2.0-2.2GHZ - My old CPU
Lian Li PC60 - New
Qtec 400 Watt PSU - New
NF7-S v2 - New
OCZ 2x256 DDR400 Platinum @ 2.2.3.5 - My 8 month old Modules
Gainward GF3 TI 500 - My 2 yr old GFX
120GB Diamond Max 8MB Cache HDD - New
Logitech Keyboard and Mouse combo Wireless - new

Emails and Surfing - LOL :rotflmao:

I just powered my box up with the new gear and everything is working cool so far, the Mobile XP booted @ 2GHZ no sweat with only 1.5vcore :D the RAM @ DDR400 with timings of 2.2.2.2.5 w00t :D

Now all I have to do is get his rig sorted, get back to mine and see how much mine will O/C with the Corsair RAM and the shiny new Mobile Ahtlon :D

Once that is done (est by the weekend) I is ready to pwn once again in Vanilla and this time in BFV, so you BFV nancies better watch out, cuz Humour is gonna be on the prowl :P

Mind you, the internet connection status is another thing all together, but with the lovely little router Mr. F. kindly donated for very little return (he says little return....his cock is soo h00ge he dislocated my jaw the bastard), I look forward to testing my online status once again :D

Sawwy the post got this long, I guess Im kinda exited :)

Spam
05-10-2004, 11:42 PM
lol, cant wait to have you back m8, nice work on the thievin note m8 - plyd

ASTONHAWK
06-10-2004, 12:07 AM
clear ownage, you should show GP a few things :P

|FTA|Gregory
06-10-2004, 11:12 AM
blatent hax :P as spam said will be great to have u back darling :hump:

Humour
06-10-2004, 10:47 PM
likewise guys, I cant wait to get back, but Im not done yet.

The way its going (bought the wrong HSF for the old boy's rig) I may not be back till next week sometime :rolleyes:

Besides I stil dont know the status of my NTL connection, I will test that once I get my rig finished.

Hellfish ®
06-10-2004, 11:06 PM
sounds like you've got a fun week ahead

Humour
11-10-2004, 08:16 PM
Yeah it was :rolleyes: but its over with now.

My box is now 220FSB @ 11Multi 2.4GHZ with 2.2.2.11Timings and machine is feeling sweet now. The whole thing only cost me £80 quid. :D

I got to 245@10.5 2.6GHZ but my psu isnt up to the job I dont think.

Cant say the same for my ntl connection though, only last night it cut completely 4 times with the modem going off and back on again. I guess that wont be good for BF, but Im gonna try anyways tonite :D