PDA

View Full Version : Lian-Li PC 60 with Fish Tank FOR SALE

Mister Q
26-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Well there you go folks I've gone for a more 'toned down' case for my PC this Christmas so I'm looking to sell my faithful case and fish to the highest bidderr or anyone who can prove that they really NEED a new case (all beige box owneds that's you). Would like to lose it for £75 or more as the whole case + fish tank has cost me £160 and as there is nothing wrong with it really just felt like an upgrade. Sound proofed to a degree with Akasa soundmatting and if necessary I suppose any buyer could convince me to throw in the two blue and UV 12 inch cathodes as well... Oh and I almost forgot I spent £10 getting a CDROM and FDD bezel for this too (new case comes with them) so they're in there as well. Any interested parties catch me on TS or post below and I'll link to some pics and I'll take some new ones once I've emptied the case.

Sorry for the long post but gotta give it it's due, looks lovely still, tribute to the good ol' PC-60.

Love you all,
Mister Q

Desperado
26-11-2004, 07:17 PM
/me just bought an Antec P160 w/ window

Hellfish ®
26-11-2004, 09:37 PM
may be intrested waitin for piccys

Mister Q
27-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Okies mate I'll clear it out hopefully this weekend and take some pics for ya. Look around for reviews and you'll probably get better quality pics but I guess you wanna check what state the case is in lol. Just realised I'm gonna have to leave two blue cathodes in it anyways as they're wired into the case lol

Jingles
27-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Mmm fish for hellfish...